_tkinter.TclError: can't find package tkdnd

_tkinter.TclError: can't find package tkdnd

xiaoran.sun
Hello Sir,

I just started to study python and tring to make some little tools for myslef.

My script was working well with python3.6 and pycharm, but not working with pyinstaller and shows error info below,

would you please to give me a clue where i should start to fix it ?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "TkinterDnD2\TkinterDnD.py", line 39, in _require
_tkinter.TclError: can't find package tkdnd

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "dropbox.py", line 170, in <module>
  File "dropbox.py", line 19, in __init__
  File "TkinterDnD2\TkinterDnD.py", line 271, in __init__
  File "TkinterDnD2\TkinterDnD.py", line 41, in _require
RuntimeError: Unable to load tkdnd library.
[12172] Failed to execute script dropbox