Quantcast

" 'pyinstaller" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

" 'pyinstaller" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

Owen Walker
Am trying to use pyinstaller in Windows 10.  My Python 3 program is called sebzo.py and is in the C:\Users\Owen Walker\Dropbox (Personal)\Python Programs file.

In that directory (and in several other directories I've tried), the command: pyinstaller sebzo.py yield the message: 'pyinstaller" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

When I downloaded Pyinstaller, it appeared in the C:\Users\Owen Walker\Downloads file as Pyinstaller.zip and I used "Extract all" on that file.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Re: " 'pyinstaller" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

Thomas Huffington
https://pyinstaller.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation.html#installing-from-the-archive

Sometimes it helps to RTFM ;^)

2016年9月5日月曜日 5時14分25秒 UTC-7 Owen Walker: