.py files are in the dist directory

Elliot Garbus
Is it possible to have a one folder build without the source *.py files included in the distribution directory?

I have attached my spec file.  If I add *.py to the exclude in COLLECT, the application will not run.  I have built an application that uses Kivy, and runs on Windows.
The spec file builds a correctly working app.

Thanks,
Elliot

# -*- mode: python -*-
from kivy.deps import sdl2, glew
block_cipher = None

a = Analysis(['..\\main.py'],
pathex=['..\\EnzoEditdist', 'C:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\downlevel\\'],
binaries=[],
datas=[],
hiddenimports=['win32timezone'],
hookspath=[],
runtime_hooks=[],
excludes=[],
win_no_prefer_redirects=False,
win_private_assemblies=False,
cipher=block_cipher,
noarchive=False)
pyz = PYZ(a.pure, a.zipped_data,
cipher=block_cipher)
exe = EXE(pyz,
a.scripts,
[],
exclude_binaries=True,
name='EnzoEdit',
debug=False,
bootloader_ignore_signals=False,
strip=False,
upx=False,
console=False,
icon='..\\enzo_e_icon.ico')
coll = COLLECT(exe, Tree('..\\', excludes=['.git', 'screenshots', 'EnzoEditDist','__pycache__','.idea','*.bat']),
a.binaries,
a.zipfiles,
a.datas,
*[Tree(p) for p in (sdl2.dep_bins + glew.dep_bins)],
strip=False,
upx=False,
name='EnzoEdit')

buildw10.spec (1K) Download Attachment