including ffmpeg

Massimo Manca
Hello guys,
I am a newbie about Pyinstaller, until now I made only a couple of exe on Windows using it without any problem but today I experienced the first problem and seem to be related to ffmpeg. So, how may I add ffmpeg to my spec file?
Thanks,
Massimo

This is the content of my spec file:

# -*- mode: python ; coding: utf-8 -*-

block_cipher = None

a = Analysis(['MediaLoader2.py'],
pathex=['C:\\Dati\\workspaces\\PythonPyCharm\\MediaLoader2\\src'],
binaries=[],
datas=[],
hiddenimports=[],
hookspath=[],