1. Run your application from the command line and see what error
messages you get.
2. You might also get error messages in /path/to/your/app/appname.exe.log
3. Read the actual error messages they are normally very helpful, e.g.
if they say a library is missing it might be one that you have to tell
pyinstaller to include.
4. Add some prints to your application, especially during startup to
help localise the problem(s).
5. If you are having trouble understanding error messages then include
them in your post so that others can interpret.
Steve (Gadget) Barnes
Any opinions in this message are my personal opinions and do not reflect
those of my employer.