Status of Python 3.7 support :-)

Hartmut Goebel

Hi,

just a short status info:

Progress! :-)

My personal branch passes all tests (including this library's tests, which is great) with only three exceptions:

  • one test failing due to the new python startup sequence, see https://bugs.python.org/issue33042,
  • some tests failing since they say "get data from a package", but this actually is only a namespace package,
  • import from zipped egg-files.

So I'm very confident that I will be able to deliver 3.7-compatible PyInstaller shortly after Python 3.7 is  released :-)

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult, Landshut
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Blog: http://www.goebel-consult.de/blog/verschlusselte-mailingslisten
Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/2011-09-kommerz-uber-recht-fdp-die-gefaellt-mir-partei

0xBF773B65.asc (14K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment