Software size

uditha chamara
i want compile my script lower 4mb. how can i do it ?

Re: Software size

bwoodsend
I'm afraid Python is not the language for anything that small. PyInstaller has to include a minimal working Python installation inside your program which is around 20MB - and that's before your code goes in it. Using the

--onefileoption allows it to compress some of it so you can get down to about 7MB. If you're determined, either translate your script in C++ or maybe try Nuitka which tries to do that automatically.