Pyinstaller doesn't include all hidden imports

Pyinstaller doesn't include all hidden imports

Batuhan Altinsoy
Hi,

I am using two obfusctaed library in my project, thus pyinstaller hooks can not find all the packages. When I give missing packages as hidden imports they are not included in the dist folder.

I also tried to add custom hooks for missing pakcages but that didn't help.

Is there any way to disable hooks and import everthing given in hidden imports?

I tried 'pyinstaller my.spec' and 'python -m PyInstaller my.spec' and result was the same.

KR
Batuhan A.