Pyinstaller and guidata

Andrés Silva
Hi! I am using guidata (http://code.google.com/p/guidata/) and I can create the *.exe file but I get an error when I running the *.exe file.

My code is the example of http://code.google.com/p/guidata/:

import guidata

_app = guidata.qapplication() # not required if a QApplication has already been created

import guidata.dataset.datatypes as dt

import guidata.dataset.dataitems as di

class Processing(dt.DataSet):

"""Example"""

a = di.FloatItem("Parameter #1", default=2.3)

b = di.IntItem("Parameter #2", min=0, max=10, default=5)

type = di.ChoiceItem("Processing algorithm",

("type 1", "type 2", "type 3"))

param = Processing()

param.edit()

Then I run:

python pyinstaller -F testguidata.py

I get my testguidata.exe but I get an error when I running the file

Any idea? Many thanks!

Re: Pyinstaller and guidata

Hartmut Goebel
Am 19.02.2013 03:44, schrieb Andrés Silva:

Any idea? Many thanks!
What did you find out when following <http://www.pyinstaller.org/wiki/FAQ#IfThingsGoWrong>?

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/2012-04-compliance-bringt-keine-sicherheit
Blog: http://www.goebel-consult.de/blog/20050707

Goebel Consult ist Mitglied bei http://www.7-it.de/

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Pyinstaller and guidata

Andrés Silva
Thanks, but I can't solved :( I tried many things But I am not an expert. Please, someone could solve this?