PyInstaller cannot pack for the module "pymqi"

PyInstaller cannot pack for the module "pymqi"

Tsuna
Hi All:

I'm recently packing my python script with pyinstaller.

My python code is simply as follows :
pythonTest.py

==========
import pymqi

print("hello world")
==========

My pyinstaller commands :
==========
pyinstaller -y test.py
==========

After successfully packed, I cannot execute the .exe file due to import error :
==========
AMQ6290: Unknown installation 'C:\Users\ABC\Desktop\mqExeTest\dist\pythonTest' detected.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pymqi\__init__.py", line 110, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: 動態連結程式庫 (DLL) 初始化例行程序失敗。

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pythonTest.py", line 2, in <module>
    import pymqi
  File "c:\users\abc\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages\pyinstaller-3.5.dev0+80bd962c3-py3.7.egg\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 627, in exec_module
    exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
  File "pymqi\__init__.py", line 112, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: 發生內部錯誤。
[2612] Failed to execute script pythonTest

I've tried hidden import for pymqi, pymqe, and adding all IBM MQ path.
None of them works.

Is there any way to fix this ?