PyInstaller and Enthgouth Suite

Kevin Khan
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has any success in creating a stand alone executable using pyinstaller with a script that has enthought imports. I have been trying to do this for a couple of days now, however I keep getting an import error.  More specifically I am getting an error saying:  "no module named pyface.ui". Through some digging around I believe that I might need to add some hidden import and create my own hooks. However I have not heard of anyone having any success with this, so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone might have some experience with this situation.

Re:[PyInstaller] PyInstaller and Enthgouth Suite

ylyanleiyl
try this:

At 2013-03-06 22:01:58,"Kevin Khan" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has any success in creating a stand alone executable using pyinstaller with a script that has enthought imports. I have been trying to do this for a couple of days now, however I keep getting an import error.  More specifically I am getting an error saying:  "no module named pyface.ui". Through some digging around I believe that I might need to add some hidden import and create my own hooks. However I have not heard of anyone having any success with this, so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone might have some experience with this situation.

Re:[PyInstaller] PyInstaller and Enthgouth Suite

ylyanleiyl
pyuic4 %s > %s.py
and import the Ui_%s in your program