Quantcast

Pull request checks failing

Glenn Ramsey-2
Hi,

I recently submitted a very simple pull request #2269 (added a PyQt5 module to
hiddenimports) and one the checks for a seemingly unrelated module (twisted)
failed. Looking at the PR list it seems that this has happened for several other
PRs.

Does the failing test mean that the PR won't be considered?

Also I could not figure out to trigger a recheck on github. How do I do that?

Glenn

Re: Pull request checks failing

Hartmut Goebel
Am 28.11.2016 um 07:43 schrieb Glenn Ramsey:

I assume the tests are broken for some other reason.

Does the failing test mean that the PR won't be considered?

No,
Also I could not figure out to trigger a recheck on github. How do I do that?
I don't know either.

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel