Program Crashes - Tkinter - Executable

Thais Oliveira
Hi Guys,

I am trying to convert my tkinter python program into an executable with pyinstaller and the program crashes everytime it is about to open a new toplevel window that uploads a image with ImageTk. My code is long and can't be reduced to a few lines of code to be posted here. Do you guys have any idea why my program is crashing? I use a few modules such as cartopy and matplotlib in the code and I generated my executable by typing: pyinstaller --onefile -w main.py