My code has module for dropbox,but am not able to utilize using pyinstaller

My code has module for dropbox,but am not able to utilize using pyinstaller

Tej Gandhi
Hello All,

I want to upload some data to cloud,my code has module for dropbox upload for python.Pyinstaller is not able to comprehend it .Am I doing something incorrect and how should I go about?

Thanks and Regards
Tej Gandhi