Multiple instance of exe getting Started

Multiple instance of exe getting Started

Selva Prakash
My python program was based on PyQt5 and Pytesseract mainly. I converted the program into exe using Pyinstaller. When I start the exe, I can see multiple instances of the exe getting started in the background. Not sure why this happens. I would appreciate any guidance on this.

pyinstaller.png

Regards,
Selva Prakash.

Re: Multiple instance of exe getting Started

bwoodsend
Does it use multiprocessing at all? Can you confirm that only one process appears if you run your code in regular Python?

Re: Multiple instance of exe getting Started

Selva Prakash
Hi, Sorry for the delay.

There is no multiprocessing involved. If I run it in command prompt or vscode, only one process is running.