ImportError: Could not resolve module sqlalchemy.ext.baked

ImportError: Could not resolve module sqlalchemy.ext.baked

Raoul Snyman
Hi everyone,

We've been using PyInstaller for a number of years now to build Windows and macOS versions of our software, but in our last few builds we've been getting the following error when attempting to read or write to the database using SQLAlchemy::

Traceback (most recent call last):

I've tried a few things, including adding an extra hook for SQLAlchemy to see if it was a hidden import that wasn't being included, but that didn't seem to help.

We're running PyInstaller in onedir mode, the build completes without an errors, though we do get two warnings:

24547 INFO: Found 4 sqlalchemy hidden imports
24548 WARNING: Hidden import "MySQLdb" not found!
24549 WARNING: Hidden import "sqlalchemy.sql.functions.func" not found!

Has anyone else run into this problem?