Help needed for MacOs and Tk

Nico Zanferrari
Hi all,

I'm quite new to PyInstaller - but I like it a lot!  I've succesfully used it for building binaries of web2py for Windows and Mac (see my repository on GitHub if you're curious).

Unfortunately I'm stuck in building a working APP version for Mac. The problem is already known as issue #3820 , and is easily reproducible with the trivial Tk program included. Note that the problem is strictly related to the APP version, because running the embedded command has no problem at all.

I'm hoping that someone could help to resolve this nasty problem, because I've tried everything (even traces) without success.

Cheers,
Nico