Getting Windows 10 Permission Error from Pyinstaller

Getting Windows 10 Permission Error from Pyinstaller

Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer)
Anyone else seen this:

This is running from the commandline, even with no options.

Best,

coyot
GLENN GLAZER | Senior Software Engineer
m:
562.305.2920 | email:  [hidden email] | Second Life: Coyot Linden
LINDEN LAB | Create Virtual Experiences

--
https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/User:Coyot/Tao_of_Linden
https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/Shrek_Ears

Re: Getting Windows 10 Permission Error from Pyinstaller

Steve Barnes

On 10/03/2017 20:32, Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) wrote:

> Anyone else seen this:
>

> This is running from the commandline, even with no options.
>
> Best,
>
> coyot
> *GLENN GLAZER | /S/**/enior Software Engineer /**
> m:*562.305.2920 | *email:*  [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]> | *Second Life:* Coyot Linden
> *LINDEN LAB* | Create Virtual Experiences
>
> --
> https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/User:Coyot/Tao_of_Linden
> https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/Shrek_Ears

> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pyinstaller.

Yep,

When someone was trying to run the 64 bit version on a 32 bit machine.

--
Steve (Gadget) Barnes
those of my employer.

On 3/10/17 12:40, Steve Barnes wrote:
On 10/03/2017 20:32, Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) wrote:
Anyone else seen this:

This is running from the commandline, even with no options.

Best,

coyot
*GLENN GLAZER | /S/**/enior Software Engineer /**
m:*562.305.2920 | *email:*  [hidden email]
[hidden email] | *Second Life:* Coyot Linden
*LINDEN LAB* | Create Virtual Experiences

[hidden email].
Yep,

When someone was trying to run the 64 bit version on a 32 bit machine.

According to systeminfo, this is a 64 bit machine:

System Type:               x64-based PC

On 3/10/17 12:44, Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) wrote:
[...]

I haven't figured this out, but I have figured out a workaround in using

$ python "C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstaller-script.py" -h

or whatever args are needed.