Failed to execue script test.exe

Loka
Hi there,

I created an exe file and it runs perfectly on my local computer (win7).
But the same file when I run on a different computer (win7), I got the following message on a pop window:

Fatal error detected
Failed to execute script test.exe"

I tried running as admin but still got the same error.

Please can someone help me with the issue.
Thanks !

Loka.