FYI: Website redesigned

Hartmut Goebel
Hi,

FYI: I redesigned the website to have a more modern look-and-feel. Former all content was squeezed into one page, now it is split up onto several pages.

Any suggestions are welcome. If you are skilled in Web-design, feel free to propose a different (light) design. I just took one off the shelf.

Side note: The website is now build using sphinx. If you are interested in how I automated generation the pages to be served: I'm using a trick: The build directory (_build/html) is a "git worktree" holding the branch for the pages to be served – while the top directory still is on the normal branch. You can find more information about this at https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.github.io

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult, Landshut