Executable fails with "Failed to execute script pyiboot01_bootstrap" message

mlo

Executable fails with "Failed to execute script pyiboot01_bootstrap" message

mlo
I am running on Windows 10 and using PyCharm 19.  Everything is up-to-date except that I'm still running W10 1803.  I have previously successfully built executables with other Python programs.  The program I am trying to package runs w/o difficulties under the interpreter.

The current problem is that the executable crashes and when I run with --debug, I get the failure message:  "Failed to execute script pyiboot01_bootstrap"

The program isn't particularly complex, though it does use some Google APIs to access a spreadsheet on Googledocs.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next, and would appreciate any help I can get.