Can't use Dedupe module

Yuval Shkolar
Hi,

I have a program who uses the Dedupe module (along with other modules).
However, when I try to use it I get the following error:

  File "site-packages\dedupe\blocking.py", line 43, in __call__
  File "site-packages\dedupe\predicates.py", line 287, in __call__
  File "site-packages\dedupe\predicates.py", line 287, in <listcomp>
  File "site-packages\dedupe\predicates.py", line 149, in __call__
  File "site-packages\dedupe\tfidf.py", line 36, in search
  File "site-packages\dedupe\canopy_index.py", line 61, in apply
AttributeError: 'IFBucket' object has no attribute 'byValue'
[9360] Failed to execute script deduping

The script works fine on my laptop (not using the exe generated from PyInstaller).
I'm running windows.

I tried to create a hook file, but no success (I didn't found anything to add in the hook).

Every help will be appreciated!